Mar 3, 2011

Douglas.de GWP: mini Chloé pouch + 5€ off code


if you order on douglas.de these days, use the code FB3CH to get this cute little pouch from Chloé as GWP (gift with purchase)! your order can be from every brand, there is also no minimum value (i know of).
i got it with my last order:


i bought a Chanel eyeshadow and one from Flormar, with the code 564DEDM i could save 5€ (25€ minimum purchase) i only paid 22.75€ and still got free delivery plus the Chloé pouch.


the quality isn't great, the zipper has sharp egdes and even the brand label is stitched on wonky, but it's still a cute and very nice GWP. i could imagine taking it with me when i quickly rush out and don't want to take all my big purses and wallets and only need my credit cards, some change and some notes and my student's card. it has the right size (it's a little bit bigger than my iPhone 4, but the metal zipper would surely scratch it, so i cant use it as a case).

so if you wanted to haul a little bit, don't forget to grab this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...