Nov 20, 2011

Cargo Polynesia.




let's get on with the Cargo Blush series!
Cargo Polynesia is a mauvey rose toned blush with silver and gold shimmer particles. it has a fine texture and rather sheer pigmentation and is a quite subtle colour suited for everyday wear. it adds a fine glow to my cheeks and looks good with a shimmery warm brown smokey eye.
it's easy to apply and lasts about 5-6 hours on me which is an average time.
it seems like Polynesia is a discontinued shade, i stumbled upon this one on ebay and could buy it at a really good price.
it comes in the regular Cargo tin and contains 8.9g.

click here to see more Cargo blushes.


Cargo Polynesia in sunlight: swached heavily & blended out



tihilw

without blusher - with Cargo Polynesia


comparison

Cargo Polynesia - MAC Gentle
Cargo Polynesia - MAC Gentle



9 comments:

  1. it looks nice and suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blush. I also really like MAC Gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are pretty, the mac and the cargo. looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is really pretty! I prefer the Cargo myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the cargo blush. It looks so natural!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah this is pretty but i dont think it would suit me..or I wouldnt feel comfortable in it..

    tzeyien89.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love the look of that blush! Wish I'd gotten a Cargo blush while I was in the U.S.! :-( I'd played around with it, but hesitated - I'd already bought way too many blushes by that time! Excellent value for money though. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...