a recent makeup i did for a christmas party. of course i chose a shimmery golden eye makeup! and since a lot of food was involved in this party, i only went for the pink lip instead of a full-on red.
for the face:
foundation: mix of Guerlain Parure Extreme in #02 Beige Clair (1) and Rouge Bunny Rouge Milk Aquarelle Foundation in Almond Milk Parfait (2), applied with Le Métier de Beauté Blush Brush (6)
under-eye concealer: Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in #2 (4) and Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch Concealer in #3 (5) applied with the fingers
contour: NARS Multiple Bronzer in Cap Vert (10) applied with MAC 109 brush (9)
powder: Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in #20 Clair (3) applied with A'Squirrel Pure Squirrel Powder Brush (7)
blush: NARS Orgasm (11) applied with RMK Cheek Brush (9)
for the eyes & lips:
brows: MAC Omega eyeshadow (1) applied with Louise Young Brow Brush LY30 (2), additionally K-Palette 1-Day-Tattoo Brow Pen in Grayish Brown (3) to draw fine hairs for more stucture and a natural look
lips: Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque in #707 Empire (18)
- smooth UDPP (4) on the lid and lower lashline - for a party the makeup must stay fixed!
- metallic gold shade in L'Oreal HIP Gilded duo (5) applied to the inner 2/3 of the lid and lower lashline with Sigma SS252 (8) brush.
- Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Silk Eyeshadow #6 (6), a metallic olive bronze, applied with the same brush to the outer parts with a soft flick outwards
- both shades blended out and together with Edward Bess Luxury Eye Brush (9)
- with Tom Ford Eyeshadow Brush (10), apply a bit of MAC Vanilla Pigment (7) to the tearduct area and below the arch of the brow. blend it above the golden shadow for a warm glow.
- create a thick, slightly smudgy winged line with Essence Gel Eyeliner in London Baby (14), a shimmery cool dark brown, with For Your Beauty Lip Brush (12). smudge a thin line onto the most outer part of the lower lashline and meet up with the upper wing.
- draw a very thin line extremely close to the upper lashline with K-Palette 1-Day-Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner (13) onto the brown liner to deepen it and thicken your lashes.
- curl lashes with Shu Uemura curlers (15), apply one coat of Shiseido The Perfect Mascara (16, a samle size)
- apply false eyelashes (17) - i used segments and applied with THIS METHOD for an absolutely undetectable result
- apply black waterproof eyeliner to the upper inner rim to blend in your false lashes, i used P2 Perfect Look! Kajal in 010 Black (11).
how do you like it? what will be your christmas look? will try to feature some more festive makeups in the following days.