Jun 5, 2011

Guerlain Ecrin 6 Couleurs in #68 Champs Élysées: looks




the last of my Guerlain Ecrin 6 Couleurs palettes is #68 Champs Élysées. also for this, i want to show you some looks that you could do with it as i haven't included such pics in my initial review when i started the blog.
click here to see some looks with the #2 Rue de Sèvres palette and here for more looks with the #2 Place Vendôme palette.



  1. sparkly/frosty sheer white
  2. satin warm grey/taupe (great for brows)
  3. satin warm dark gray/taupe (great for brows also!)
  4. pearly cool dark gray
  5. pearly royal purple with pink shimmer in the center
  6. matte black as a liner




rather neutral:







dark purple:


  • #1 used sparingly as inner corner highlight but concentrated more on inner third of lower lashline with Da Vinci 4194 small round blender
  • #5 used all over the lid like a thick triangular cat eye shape with MAC 242
  • #3 on the most outer edge to darken up with MakeUpShow H13 Blending Brush
  • #4 used to blend the purple and the dark brown together on the upper edge with Hakuhodo G515 and on the lower lashline with MAC 242
  • #6 used almost dry on the waterlines and smudged into the lashline on upper and lower lid with A'Squirrel Angled Liner Brush




for the rest of the face i used:
  • Astor 16h Mineral Match Foundation in 001 with BeautyBlender
  • Guerlain Les Voilettes Loose Mineral Powder in 02 Beige Clair with A'Squirrel Powder Brush
  • Mac Copperplate to fill in the brows with Louise Young LY 30 Brow Brush and Alverde Clear Brow Gel
  • Edward Bess Platinum Concealer in Soft Beige with Hakuhodo 212 and topped with Manhattan Wake Up Concealer in #2
  • The Body Shop Big & Curvy mascara
  • NARS Blush in Madly with A'Squirrel Blush Brush
  • Dior Rouge Dior #398 Beige Indécise on the lips



7 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty palette. Also, I love Madly on you as well as the eye makeup/lipstick. I never thought of using Copperplate for my brows but it looks very natural on yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful, love the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those looks are all so lovely. I got rid of this palette because the only shade I truly loved was the purple and the rest were pretty meh for me. I would LOVE if the released the purple as a single.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The looks you created are amazing! Too me the color looked bluish in the pan so I was surprised to see how pretty and purple it was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a beautiful palette and it looks so lovely on your eyes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these palettes, just on a purely visceral level, but except for 10, Rue de Francs, I find the neutrals tend to be redundantly ashy taupes. Still, I love the one I've got (2, Place Vendome).

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...