Oct 14, 2011

MAC Blushes revisited: Pinch O' Peach


today i want to show you my MAC Blush in Pinch O' Peach in line with the MAC Blushes revisited series (overview post here).
Pinch O' Peach is a Sheertone finish blush from the permanent range. it comes in the regular container with 6g content and costs 22€ (in germany) /17£/19.50$ but is also available as refill pan for 18€ (in germany) /14£/16.50$.
it's a mauvey, almost berry medium pink without any shimmer. i really like the texture of the Sheertone blushes, it's fine and silky and feels weightless. it applies very evenly and blending is quite fool-proof. Pinch O' Peach creates only a sheer veil of colour but is easily buildable to a more intense result. it gives a satin finish with a very soft sheen and blends in really naturally, the matte blush can definitely be combined with a shimmery highlighter without ever being "too much". it makes my skin appear smooth and the cool tone pink is pretty flattering on my skin tone and hair colour.
i really like to layer it with shimmery or pearly warm toned blush colours, with Pinch O' Peach on the apples of the cheeks it looks really beautiful!


MAC Pinch O'Peach in sunlight: swatched heavily & blended out


tihilw

without blush - with MAC Pinch O'Peach



comparison

Cargo Catalina - MAC Pinch O'Peach - MAC Pink Swoon
Cargo Catalina - MAC Pinch O'Peach - MAC Pink Swoon



9 comments:

  1. I've never really tried this, because I expected it to be peachy and I have too many peach coloured blushes. But it isn't peachy at all! Maybe I will try it after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, genau mein Beuteschema. Glaub den setz ich mal auf die Liste :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful color :) I love pink blushes, especially those without any shimmer because it's so easy to wear day to day. I've been looking for a great first MAC blush to purchase and this is going on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must get this blush! It is so pretty. I love Pink Swoon blush you swatched too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! why is MAC more expensive in Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schooen =) und er steht dir echt super =)
    LG, Micha

    http://micha-klein.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful blush, but I can't see a speck let alone a pinch of peach! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blush looks gorgeous on you! I might actually purchase it. I've been looking for a matte mauve pink shade. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you everybody!

    @katherine: yeah, it's quite unfair - but i think they just try to make the most money they can get based on income levels in each country...

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...