Oct 21, 2011

my Glamour Shopping Week haul!


now the Glamour Shopping Week is over, i want to sum up my haul. did you buy anything? i took the chance and picked up some things i wanted to have for a long time, some new cravings and some shoes for the whole family, as always ;)
i snapped some great deals so i could save about 150€ in total compared to normal retail prices - i love a good bargain, so i feel extra smart wearing/using it hahahaha
expect some more product reviews soon ;)

Guerlain



Giorgio Armani



MAC



some lippies



Sisley Phyto Teint Éclat Foundation



Artdeco Magnum Palette



pumps for mama



shoes for shortie



and ok, daddy gets some, too.





14 comments:

  1. Great haul! Is that the Armani Corrector in Apricot? I love that stuff! Just used it in my latest FOTD too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got a great deal and wonderful stuff :) The Armani foundation is getting a lot of blog love lately, do you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, ich hätte gerne einmal alles zum Mitnehmen! Wunderschöne Sachen, besonders die Guerlain Paletten und die Puderperlen finde ich sehr interessant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful the Guerlian pearls!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got some good stuff! Love all of the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, was für eine tolle Ausbeute und bei der Ersparnis freut man sich doch sehr.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks to everyone!

    @Nazia: yes it is! i'm testing it out atm.

    @sarah s.: i've just used it for a few times yet so i'm not sure about my opinion for now. let me test it few more days and i will tell you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, now that is some haul! I bet you're really happy! I love coming home with lots of goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul :) I wanna try that foundation

    xoJenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greatttt haul! I wanted to try that Armani foundation and love the Guerlain haul (I love Guerlain too)! Guerlain sehr schon!!

    And aawww shoessss for the family =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ich war etwas bescheidener und habe mir nur das Caresse del'aube Blush und die Les Fumes e/s Palette von Guerlain gekauft sowie die YSL Faux Cils Mascara. Bin schon sehr gespannt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh! I can't wait to see me some swatches! (and the shoes are great too!)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...