Aug 19, 2011

foundation overview #13: Lancôme Teint Miracle.




this Lancôme Teint Miracle Foundation is in my foundation collection since its release in september last year. it claims to intensify luminosity creating a flawless, natural appearance, that "lit-from-within" look.

it provides a spf of 15, 30ml cost 39.95€. it comes in a beautiful translucent bottle with precise pump. i have this in the shade #01 - Beige Albâtre, a medium light warm beige with peachy/yellow undertones, which is a good match for my NC20ish skin in MAC.
in the last year, it never really impressed me when i occasionally used it. initially i found the finish quite boring and average, nothing special.
when my skin behaved a bit touchy in the last month with drier and sensitive areas and little healing residues of zits and pimples, some other foundations i was using in rotation wouldn't melt onto my skin well and gave me that unflattering made-up look.

when i tried this foundation again just out of curiosity i was really blown away by the even, flawless and refined skin it makes, it covers all of my many imperfections very well and left me with a beautiful fine sheen that looks natural and healthy.
in the bottle you can see that it contains many golden pearl shimmer particles, but on the skin it's not shimmery at all, even in sunlight. i really really love the finish it creates, it makes my skin appear radiant and fresh, also thanks to its peachy undertone. i don't even like to set it with powder to avoid any changes of the look ;)

it has a light consistency with a fresh perfume scent. it spreads easily and applies evenly with a buildable medium to high coverage. i like to apply it with the BeautyBlender best.
it doesn't creep into large pores and fine lines and also doesn't emphasize dry and flaky patches but makes my sensitive combination skin of the moment appear smooth and moisturised. it sets to a non sticky, soft and dry surface and feels weightless on the skin.
it wears fine on me, although it doesn't perform like a long wearing formula, the coverage keeps up over the whole day and i don't end up looking greasy and overly glossy (but of course with a visible sheen on the forehead, nose and cheeks).
despite the awful campaign with the overly photoshopped Julia Roberts and the unrealistic claims that might have an inverse effect, this is a really good foundation and probably my favourite of the moment.


you can see a lot of pearly gold shimmer in the sunlight
one drop of: Lancôme Teint Miracle in 01 - MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC20
Lancôme Teint Miracle in 01 freshly applied
Lancôme Teint Miracle in 01, 10 minutes after application. you see no oxidation.

tihilw

i love the finish so much, that's why i'm showing you multiple pictures of me wearing it :P
last pic with full make up.
 




active ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. inactive ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.


8 comments:

  1. For a moment there, I thought that looked like Dior Nude foundation.

    You said that the Lancome foundation doesn't make you look greasy, but do you have dry skin?

    I usually can't wear foundation that has a luminous or dewy finish because I have combination skin and my t-zone tends to get really oily throughout the day if I wear those kinds of foundations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich habe sie auch und gefall mir damit verdammt gut beim Blick in den Spiegel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it !

    kisses,
    Klaudia B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That finish does look great on you. I can't believe how well you photographed the shimmers in the bottle... looks scary for me as I'm oily, but doesn't look too shimmery on you at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't look shimmery on you. I don't think I'd be able to pull it off.. Looks great on you though!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( ich wünschte da wären nciht so viele silikone enthalten... aber bei so nem finish ,..keine silikone...wunschdenken wahrscheinlich -___- ...

    aber ich glaub für die foundation wäre es mir wert, soviel silikone ins gesicht zu schmieren :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I recently bought this foundation too =P love how light-weight it is.. It's for my good skin days as I don't feel it covers as well as my guerlain lingerie de peau or my estee lauder double wear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it has such a pretty glow, isn't it? and i love how it merges with my skin! i have tried Double Wear long ago, loved the coverage and staying power, but it broke me out so much that i'm traumatized for years and won't touch a Estée Lauder foundation in the near future again!

      Delete

thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...